Cappuccino lovers just can't get enough of this decadent ice cream-based smoothie dusted with cocoa.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled
- 5 to 6 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE Decaf House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Just made this. I used decaf, because It is 11pm. I love the taste of this, refreshing and so easy to make.
This is a wonderful drink to make especially on a hot summer day
this was a great treat for today. i saw this recipe and just tried it with my mom.very delicious
I replaced the ice cream and cocoa with a cup of homemade Weight Watchers "Ultimate Chocolate Sorbet" and although it was a but runnier than a normal smoothie, it was still tasty and a little healthier. I would recommend using the maximum amount of coffee granules to mask the after-taste from the milk.
This smoothie was very good. I will be making this a lot this summer. Thanks for a great recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 280
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 15g (24% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (51% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 95mg (31% of DV)
- Sodium: 125mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 23g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.