Cappuccino Walnut Fudge
You'll love the coffee flavor and chopped walnuts in this easy-to-make Cappuccino Walnut Fudge. Great for all occasions.
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT sweetened condensed milk over low heat in medium saucepan. Add chocolate; stir until melted. Remove from heat.
PLACE coffee granules in small bowl; mix in 3 to 4 tablespoons chocolate mixture. Stir until coffee is dissolved. Add coffee mixture and sugar to melted chocolate; stir until smooth. Stir in nuts. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 1-inch squares.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/64 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 64
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 25mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 14g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.