Caramel & Coconut Milk Shakes
Coffee creamer flavored like Girl Scouts® Samoas/Caramel deLites cookies makes this milk shake taste divine! Chocolate, caramel and coconut combine in a delicious cookie-tasting ice cream treat.
- 2 cups vanilla or chocolate light ice cream
- 1 cup refrigerated unsweetened coconut milk (not canned) or lowfat 1% milk
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® GIRL SCOUTS® Caramel & Coconut Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup or NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche (squeezable bottle)
- Toasted coconut flakes (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SWIRL caramel syrup around inside of 2 glasses. Divide milk shake between glasses. Garnish milk shakes with coconut and chocolate.
NOTE: Recipe can be doubled easily.
The GIRL SCOUTS® name, mark, and all associated trademarks and logotypes, including GIRL SCOUT COOKIES®, THIN MINTS®, TREFOILS®, GIRL SCOUT COOKIE SALE®, GIRL SCOUT COOKIE PROGRAM, and the Trefoil Design, are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA. Nestlé USA, Inc. is an official GSUSA licensed vendor.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Very good Thank you
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (32% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 140mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.