This Caramel Apple Pie recipe combines delicious apples with the smoothness of caramel for a wonderful pie.
- 12 ounces STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker crust
- 1 egg
- 2 packages 3 oz. each cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
BEAT cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth; spread mixture over graham cracker crust.
COMBINE Harvest Apples, caramel topping and cinnamon in small bowl; gently spoon over cream cheese mixture to keep two distinct layers.
BAKE in preheated 375°F. oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until apple mixture bubbles up around edges of pie. Cool on wire rack. Serve at room temperature; promptly chill leftover pie.
*DEFROST Harvest Apples in microwave on 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes.
Review This Recipe
looks better than it tastes.
i have a sweet tooth but this recipe was ridiculously sweet. the apple topping overpowered the cream cheese so all you could taste was topping. i would recommend if you make this recipe to cut the sugar content (including the carmel topping )in half.
Read More Reviews