This Caramel Apple Pie recipe combines delicious apples with the smoothness of caramel for a wonderful pie.
- 12 ounces STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted
- 1 prepared 8-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker crust
- 1 egg
- 2 packages 3 oz. each cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
BEAT cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth; spread mixture over graham cracker crust.
COMBINE Harvest Apples, caramel topping and cinnamon in small bowl; gently spoon over cream cheese mixture to keep two distinct layers.
BAKE in preheated 375°F. oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until apple mixture bubbles up around edges of pie. Cool on wire rack. Serve at room temperature; promptly chill leftover pie.
*DEFROST Harvest Apples in microwave on 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Very Good, 2 thumbs up!!!
I made this for Easter dessert, everybody loved it! So I also made it for a party at work and had many people asking for the recipe. It is soo easy to make and it really is delicious! I did use real red apples rather than apples from a box though. This recipe is DEFINATELY a keeper!!!
Read More Reviews