Caramel Apple Quesadillas are great to serve as a finale to a Mexican meal. These also make great appetizers when served with caramel sauce as a dip!
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 10 (6-inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chopped almonds (optional)
COMBINE sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-low heat; heat each tortilla on one side for 3 minutes or until golden. Sprinkle heated side of tortilla with cinnamon-sugar mixture; keep warm.
PLACE tortilla uncooked-side-up on cutting board; top with Harvest Apples. Fold over; cut in half. Place on serving plate. Drizzle with caramel topping; top with whipped cream and almonds.
Review This Recipe
quick, easy, and fabulous
Turned out wonderfully! A great dessert for a mexican meal or any meal. Really good with Dulce de Leche ice cream!
Read More Reviews