This Caramel Cappuccino blends together so nicely, you'll want to make this creamy drink often. Try this Carnation Instant Breakfast recipe today!
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 cup (about 1 large scoop) Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Yogurt Blends Cultured Frozen Dairy Dessert
- 1 packet Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping or syrup
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
FOR HOT CARAMEL CAPPUCCINO:
OMIT Vanilla Yogurt Blends. Combine 1 cup milk, Carnation Breakfast Essentials Drink, caramel topping and coffee granules in microwave-safe mug. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 340
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 3.5g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 65g (22% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 47g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 50% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.