Coffee creamer flavored like Girl Scouts® Samoas/Caramel deLites cookies makes this milk shake taste divine! Chocolate, caramel and coconut combine in a delicious cookie-tasting ice cream treat.
- 2 cups vanilla or chocolate light ice cream
- 1 cup refrigerated unsweetened coconut milk (not canned) or lowfat 1% milk
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® GIRL SCOUTS® Caramel & Coconut Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 tablespoon caramel syrup or NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche (squeezable bottle)
- Toasted coconut flakes (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
PLACE ice cream, milk and Coffee-mate in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
SWIRL caramel syrup around inside of 2 glasses. Divide milk shake between glasses. Garnish milk shakes with coconut and chocolate.
NOTE: Recipe can be doubled easily.
The GIRL SCOUTS® name, mark, and all associated trademarks and logotypes, including GIRL SCOUT COOKIES®, THIN MINTS®, TREFOILS®, GIRL SCOUT COOKIE SALE®, GIRL SCOUT COOKIE PROGRAM, and the Trefoil Design, are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA. Nestlé USA, Inc. is an official GSUSA licensed vendor.
Review This Recipe
Very good Thank you
Read More Reviews