This sweet and crunchy twist on the classic Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe adds caramel corn, butterscotch morsels and peanuts – kids and adults will love this sweet treat.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups coarsely chopped caramel popcorn
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 cup peanuts or chopped, toasted almond slices
PREHEAT oven to 375° F
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in popcorn, morsels and peanuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.