Caramel Mocha Frappé
This Caramel Mocha Frappé will become your new favorite beverage with its rich chocolate flavor. No more trips to the coffee shop once you have had this at home. Can be served on its own for a special treat or as a satisfying dessert after a light dinner.
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup or ice cream topping
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Frappe' made easy!
"Wow" is all I have to say! Simple and really delicious. I pared down the calories a bit by using 1% milk instead of cream. Who needs Starbucks when you can make this at home?! So, so, so good!
The recipe was awesome, much better than going to starbucks!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 410
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 17g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (51% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 60mg (20% of DV)
- Sodium: 270mg (11% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 65g (22% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 51g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.