Caramel Mocha Latte
Kimberly is a self-proclaimed night owl, and finds time to author the appropriately named, A Night Owl Blog in the wee hours of the morning after a day of working as a project manager, and caring for her family. She also has a passion for photography, DIY, crafts, and food.
- 6 ounces coffee
- 2 tablespoons OVALTINE Rich Chocolate Mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free caramel coffee syrup
- 2 ounces 1% milk
- Fat-free whipped cream (optional)
- Caramel syrup (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Add Ovaltine, caramel coffee syrup and milk and stir.
Top with whipped cream, drizzle with caramel and enjoy!
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 130mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.