Caramelized Bananas with Vanilla Caramel Cream
Caramelized Bananas with Vanilla Caramel Cream takes just a few minutes to prepare but will be a taste sensation for family and friends. Top with dollop of whipped cream or grated chocolate to add a little extra flair to this delectable treat.
- 1/2 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Free Vanilla Caramel Flavor Powdered or French Vanilla Flavor Liquid NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar blend (such as SPLENDA) or 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large, slightly underripe bananas or plantains, peeled, cut in half crosswise, then in half lengthwise
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in sugar blend and cinnamon. Add bananas; cook for 1 minute. Turn over; cook for an additional minute. To serve, place 2 banana slices on each serving dish. Top with dollop of Vanilla Caramel Cream.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.