Caramelized Bananas with Vanilla Caramel Cream takes just a few minutes to prepare but will be a taste sensation for family and friends. Top with dollop of whipped cream or grated chocolate to add a little extra flair to this delectable treat.
- 1/2 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Free Vanilla Caramel Flavor Powdered or French Vanilla Flavor Liquid NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar blend (such as SPLENDA) or 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large, slightly underripe bananas or plantains, peeled, cut in half crosswise, then in half lengthwise
COMBINE whipped topping and Coffee-mate in small bowl.
MELT butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in sugar blend and cinnamon. Add bananas; cook for 1 minute. Turn over; cook for an additional minute. To serve, place 2 banana slices on each serving dish. Top with dollop of Vanilla Caramel Cream.