The fantastic flavors in this Caramelized Onion Dip make it an appetizer to remember! An easy garnish of chopped fresh cilantro or parsley adds a colorful accent to this 'ready in 5 minutes' dip.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 to 4 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Assorted crackers and vegetables
HEAT oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and golden. Add sugar; cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
MIX media crema, mayonnaise, seasoning sauce and cooked onions in medium bowl. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with crackers and vegetables.