This no-fail recipe makes the best Key Lime Pie you'll ever taste. Keep a few cans of Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk on hand for quick baking projects.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) graham cracker crust
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium limes) fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 thin lime slices (optional)
BEAT sweetened condensed milk and lime juice in small mixer bowl until combined; stir in lime peel. Pour into crust; spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with lime slices.
Review This Recipe
orange-key lime pie ->Delicious
This is a great treat for the summer. The only thing I made different was I added orange peel and juice to the recipe along with the limes (1/4 cup of each juice), so it was an orange-key lime pie and it was really delicious. I also substituted whipped cream w/ lime and orange peel and topped the pie with this cream rather than a cool whip topping.
Read More Reviews