CARNATION® Key Lime Pie
This no-fail recipe makes the best Key Lime Pie you'll ever taste. Keep a few cans of Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk on hand for quick baking projects.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) graham cracker crust
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium limes) fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 thin lime slices (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Looks yummo, cool and refreshing for summer!!
Key Lime Pie
If it taste half as good as it looks then you have a real winner.
orange-key lime pie ->Delicious
This is a great treat for the summer. The only thing I made different was I added orange peel and juice to the recipe along with the limes (1/4 cup of each juice), so it was an orange-key lime pie and it was really delicious. I also substituted whipped cream w/ lime and orange peel and topped the pie with this cream rather than a cool whip topping.
Carnation Key Lime Pie
A delicious way to cool off on a hot summer day. It was a big hit with everyone.
Delish with minor adjustments
First off, I decided to use key limes instead of limes and it totally made the pie more flavorful than I think a regular lime would. Secondly, after I mixed the sweetened condensed milk with the lime juice, it seemed that the consistency was too flat so I folded in the whip cream (8 oz tub). This gave it a nice fluffy consistency. Thirdly, this pie was delicious!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 13g (20% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 180mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 46g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 37g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.