Chai Coffee is actually quite simple to make. This easy recipe is ready in less than 10 minutes.
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 quarter-size slices of peeled fresh ginger
- 8 whole black peppercorns
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk, heated
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I'm 55, and all my life I have LOATHED instant coffee. Until I tried Nescafe instant. Instantly I was hooked on an instant that actually tasted better than almost every brewed coffee. Now, with recipes like this one, I am finding my love of coffee is being expanded to new heights. Thank you Nescafe for not only giving us great coffee, but new and exciting ways to enjoy it as well. By the way, you can steep the spices for an extra minute or two if you like really strong spice flavor!
I tried some of the samples they sent me and was convinced there cant be better coffee than this ..!!
Easy...and a real treat!
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.