Chai Coffee is actually quite simple to make. This easy recipe is ready in less than 10 minutes.
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 quarter-size slices of peeled fresh ginger
- 8 whole black peppercorns
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk, heated
COMBINE water, sugar, coffee granules, ginger, peppercorns, cardamom and cinnamon in small measuring cup. Let sit for 3 minutes. Strain liquid into small pitcher; discard spices. Stir in milk.
Review This Recipe
Easy...and a real treat!
Read More Reviews