Chai Coffee is actually quite simple to make. This easy recipe is ready in less than 10 minutes.
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 quarter-size slices of peeled fresh ginger
- 8 whole black peppercorns
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk, heated
COMBINE water, sugar, coffee granules, ginger, peppercorns, cardamom and cinnamon in small measuring cup. Let sit for 3 minutes. Strain liquid into small pitcher; discard spices. Stir in milk.
Review This Recipe
I'm 55, and all my life I have LOATHED instant coffee. Until I tried Nescafe instant. Instantly I was hooked on an instant that actually tasted better than almost every brewed coffee. Now, with recipes like this one, I am finding my love of coffee is being expanded to new heights. Thank you Nescafe for not only giving us great coffee, but new and exciting ways to enjoy it as well. By the way, you can steep the spices for an extra minute or two if you like really strong spice flavor!
Read More Reviews