Chai Hot Cocoa features exotic flavors you'll really enjoy, especially if you like Chai tea or coffee.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 whole black peppercorns
- 1 quarter-sized piece sliced, peeled gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons (1 envelope) Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup hot milk
PLACE water, cardamom, peppercorns, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in small, heat-proof container. Let stand for 5 minutes; strain spices from water. Reserve water.
PLACE cocoa mix in small, heat-proof container. Stir in water mixture and milk until combined. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
This recipe improves on Chai tea. The chai spices work really well with hot cocoa and make a great drink.
Read More Reviews