Chai Hot Cocoa
Chai Hot Cocoa features exotic flavors you'll really enjoy, especially if you like Chai tea or coffee.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 4 whole black peppercorns
- 1 quarter-sized piece sliced, peeled gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons (1 envelope) Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup hot milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE cocoa mix in small, heat-proof container. Stir in water mixture and milk until combined. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This recipe improves on Chai tea. The chai spices work really well with hot cocoa and make a great drink.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.