Chai Tea Latte Ice Cream
Your favorite chai tea latte in an ice cream! What could be better?
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO Chai Tea Latte milk capsule, brewed according to package directions (4 fl. oz.)
- 1 NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO Chai Tea Latte tea capsule, brewed according to package directions (3.4 fl. oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT egg yolks, sugar and salt in large mixer bowl until well combined. Very slowly beat in the milk mixture until combined.
POUR mixture back into saucepan; heat over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture reaches 160° F. This should take about 12 minutes. Do not boil. Stir in chai tea latte. Place mixture in refrigerator for 1 hour or until cool.
POUR mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
SERVE immediately for a soft-serve texture or transfer to a covered container and freeze for a firmer texture.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 17g (26% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (49% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 135mg (46% of DV)
- Sodium: 70mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.