Fun to eat, Cheddar Beef Pull-A-Part Bread makes a great appetizer or snack. Great for all occasions.
- 2 packages 11 oz. each Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted
- 2 cups 8 oz. each shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can 8 oz. water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound (1 Loaf) unsliced Italian bread
COMBINE Creamed Chipped Beef, 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, water chestnuts, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, pepper sauce and salt in large bowl. Slice bread three times vertically and approximately every 1 1/2 inches horizontally to within 1/4' of bottom crust. Bread will have a 'checkerboard' appearance.
STUFF all cuts in bread with Creamed Chipped Beef mixture. Wrap bread in aluminum foil, keeping top exposed. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of stuffed bread.
BAKE in preheated 400 °F. oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until bread is browned and crispy.
*DEFROST Creamed Chipped Beef in microwave on 50% power for 5 to 6 minutes. Makes 10 to 12 servings
Review This Recipe
So easy/so good
This is a must have for our Christmas Eve dinner. The entire family loves it!
Read More Reviews