Nothing quite satisfies a hunger like a steaming bowl of soup, This Cheddar Corn Chowder recipe is a winner. Serve as an appetizer or a quick meal!
- 1 package (10 oz) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup ORTEGA Salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
COMBINE Welsh rarebit and flour in medium saucepan; stir in corn, salsa, chicken broth and cumin.
COOK over medium heat stirring constantly until soup begins to boil gently. Garnish with green onions.
Review This Recipe
This soup was very easy to make and extremely delicious! My husband loved it. It would be excellent with a mexican meal.