Cheddar Corn Chowder
Nothing quite satisfies a hunger like a steaming bowl of soup, This Cheddar Corn Chowder recipe is a winner. Serve as an appetizer or a quick meal!
- 1 package (10 oz) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup ORTEGA Salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK over medium heat stirring constantly until soup begins to boil gently. Garnish with green onions.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This soup was very easy to make and extremely delicious! My husband loved it. It would be excellent with a mexican meal.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.