Cheddar Corn Dip
Cheddar Corn Dip is perfect when you are looking for a different appetizer idea. This warm and cheesy dip is sure to hit the spot. Serve with crispy tortilla chips and watch it disappear before your eyes.
- 1 package (10 oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup ORTEGA Salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK over medium heat stirring constantly. until dip begins to boil gently. Slowly add sour cream. Garnish with green onions.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.