Cheddar Corn Dip is perfect when you are looking for a different appetizer idea. This warm and cheesy dip is sure to hit the spot. Serve with crispy tortilla chips and watch it disappear before your eyes.
- 1 package (10 oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole-kernel corn
- 1 cup ORTEGA Salsa - Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
COMBINE Welsh rarebit and flour in medium saucepan; stir in corn, salsa and cumin.
COOK over medium heat stirring constantly. until dip begins to boil gently. Slowly add sour cream. Garnish with green onions.