Cheese & Chicken Enchiladas
Cheese & Chicken Enchiladas are fun to make and easy to assemble. Delicious and perfect for casual entertaining.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast meat
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (12-ounce bottle) chunky salsa, divided
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 8 (7- or 8-inch) soft taco-size fat free or regular flour tortillas
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPOON a scant 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in 13 x 9-inch (3-quart rectangular) baking dish; drizzle with remaining salsa. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese; cover. Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Best Smelling and Tasting Enchiladas
We had a cook off at our office in which we had to chose a recipe off of meals.com. The contest was judged and I won best smell as well as best tasting. Thanks a ton! It was YUM.
This meal was amazing! My husband loved it and declared it his favorite chicken dish. I will definitely share this one with friends and family.
These were terriffic. Even my non-Spanish food loving husband couldn't get enough. I used mild sweet salsa but next time will try a different flavor or brand for more tang.
too much cheese
You REALLY have to like cheese to enjoy this recipe. It did not go over well at my home. It is just a matter of preference. Cream cheese just does not cut it for us in an Enchilada. Too much cheese!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 501
- Calories from Fat: 134
- Total Fat: 15g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (45% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 87mg (29% of DV)
- Sodium: 1662mg (69% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 60g (20% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 29g
- Vitamin A: 16% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 19% of DV
- Iron: 14% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.