This fun, rich and creamy Cheese and Chile Beef Dip is perfect to serve for entertaining or special family treats. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 2 packages (11 oz. each) Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (10 oz.) tortilla chips
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE cream cheese, ½ cup cheddar cheese, chiles, onion and garlic powder in medium bowl. Add creamed chipped beef; stir well. Transfer to a 1 ½-quart shallow baking dish; top with remaining cheddar cheese.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until dip is bubbly and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
Review This Recipe
TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT
Sounds like a strange combination, but tried it over a year ago and now am requested to make it every for every party. Tortilla chips or corn chips are equally good with this dip.
Read More Reviews