This fun, rich and creamy Cheese and Chile Beef Dip is perfect to serve for entertaining or special family treats. Serve with tortilla chips.
- 2 packages (11 oz. each) Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (10 oz.) tortilla chips
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE cream cheese, ½ cup cheddar cheese, chiles, onion and garlic powder in medium bowl. Add creamed chipped beef; stir well. Transfer to a 1 ½-quart shallow baking dish; top with remaining cheddar cheese.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until dip is bubbly and cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
Review This Recipe
A Party Staple for three years now!
I get a lot of attention when I make this dip! I have to give out the recipe at every party! I double the cheese, add a Tablespoon of worchestershire and a teaspoon of fresh garlic for an extra kick, but it is wonderful as the original recipe as well! My husband likes to use wheat thins instead of tortilla chips. Put the recipe back on the package!
Read More Reviews