Cheese Garlic Bread
Savory and delicious, Cheese Garlic Bread is easy to make and adds a touch of class to any meal. Garnish with additional fresh herbs for extra flavor.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French, sourdough or Italian bread
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, pressed through garlic press
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE butter, garlic, cheese and parsley with a fork in a small bowl until thoroughly blended.
SLICE bread in half lengthwise and place on baking sheet. Spread half of butter mixture on each half of the bread. Cut 12 slices into each half about 2/3 of the way through.
PLACE bread in oven under broiler for 2 to 4 minutes or until beginning to turn golden brown at edges and on top.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.