Alfredo sauce, luscious pumpkin and four cheese ravioli make a festive and savory dish seasoned with white wine, shallots and fresh sage. Try this Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Sage Sauce for entertaining. Sprinkle with green onion and season with ground black pepper before serving.
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage or 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
COOK wine and shallots in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until reduced to about 1 tablespoon. Stir in sauce, pumpkin and sage. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ¼ cup cooking water. Stir reserved water into sauce; toss with pasta. Sprinkle with green onion. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Who knew raviolis and pumpkins went together? WOW, I was so amazed at this receipe that I have made it twice this week. I even tried it with cheese tortellini rather than with ravioli. YUMMY~!!!
Read More Reviews