A savory pumpkin sauce with delicate sage flavors adds a delightful accent to this cheese ravioli dish. Perfect for casual fall entertaining or a light weekday meal. Garnish with walnuts for additional flair.
- 1 package (20-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Family Size Four Cheese Ravioli, cooked according to pkg. directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup chopped peeled onion
- 1 can (15-oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons crushed sage
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
MELT butter in medium saucepan. Add onion; cook until onion is tender. Add pumpkin, broth, milk and sage; heat over medium heat until hot. To serve, spoon sauce over ravioli; sprinkle with walnuts.
Review This Recipe
My husband and kids loved this! I added about a tsp of cinnamon, and a TBSP of peanut butter. It made a huge difference.
Read More Reviews