Cheese-Stuffed Shells feature three kinds of cheese and a delicious Marinara Sauce. This Italian favorite is perfect for a family meal or entertaining.
- 12 dried jumbo whole-wheat or regular pasta shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat free or reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg and pepper in medium bowl. Stuff each shell evenly with cheese mixture; place in ungreased 12 x 7 1/2-inch baking dish. Pour sauce over shells.
BAKE for 25 minutes or until bubbly. Top with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
I'm 20 years old and kinda new to being on my own and I think if I can make this any body could. They are delicious and filling. Unfortunatly I live with 2 guys so I didn't have left overs!
Read More Reviews