Cheese Tortellini Caesar Salad is a delicious combination of complementary flavors. You'll enjoy the creamy tangy Caesar dressing in this recipe. Ready in just a few minutes, this pasta salad is perfect as an appetizer or main entrée.
- 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 bag ready-to-use romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup Creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup Caesar-style croutons
COMBINE pasta, lettuce, dressing and cheese in medium bowl. Toss to coat; top with tomatoes and croutons. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Excellent Summer Meal!
We tried this dish for the first time tonight. I had my doubts as too how filling it would be, but it turned out fantastic! It was easy to make, delicious, and a light, healthier meal. I would definitely recommend trying out this recipe!
Read More Reviews