Cheese Tortellini Caesar Salad
Cheese Tortellini Caesar Salad is a delicious combination of complementary flavors. You'll enjoy the creamy tangy Caesar dressing in this recipe. Ready in just a few minutes, this pasta salad is perfect as an appetizer or main entrée.
- 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 bag ready-to-use romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup Creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup Caesar-style croutons
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
You've gotta try this one
I have made this at least a dozen times now, it is absolutely delicious. On a hot day this is a satisfying meal and I have taken it to several pot lucks and it makes a fabulous side dish. I recommend using the Newman's Own Creamy Ceasar dressing - so yummy!
Good Summer Meal
I made this salad on a recent hot day. It was great to not have to heat up the kitchen and still have a tasty meal. My kids enjoy salad and they liked the addition of the tortellini. My only suggestion would be to not mix the dressing into the whole salad if you think you will have leftovers. The lettuce was pretty soggy the next day.
This was SO GOOOD! I added grilled chicken, used feta cheese instead of parmesan, and added black olives. It was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! My husband loved it too! It's a definite keeper!
I love it
This salad was fantastic. I used the Newman's Own Creamy Ceasar Dressing and it was fabuous! For a different kind of salad, this is a new favorite.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 256
- Calories from Fat: 148
- Total Fat: 16.5g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.1g (21% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 499mg (20% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20.9g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 1.1g
- Protein: 7.4g
- Vitamin A: 22% of DV
- Vitamin C: 21% of DV
- Calcium: 11% of DV
- Iron: 5% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.