Cheese Tortellini Caesar Salad is a delicious combination of complementary flavors. You'll enjoy the creamy tangy Caesar dressing in this recipe. Ready in just a few minutes, this pasta salad is perfect as an appetizer or main entrée.
- 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, chilled
- 1 bag ready-to-use romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup Creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 cup Caesar-style croutons
COMBINE pasta, lettuce, dressing and cheese in medium bowl. Toss to coat; top with tomatoes and croutons. Season with ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Good Summer Meal
I made this salad on a recent hot day. It was great to not have to heat up the kitchen and still have a tasty meal. My kids enjoy salad and they liked the addition of the tortellini. My only suggestion would be to not mix the dressing into the whole salad if you think you will have leftovers. The lettuce was pretty soggy the next day.
Read More Reviews