Cheese Tortellini Soup with Shrimp
Cheese Tortellini Soup with Shrimp is an easy-to-make soup that offers a hint of spice and extraordinary flavor.
- 4 cups (32 fluid ounces) reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1/2 pound (51/60 count) small cooked shrimp
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen petite peas, thawed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD shrimp and peas; cook for an additional 1 minute. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Easiest soup ever
It was so easy... favors were great. I received great comments on my dinner party
This was a quick and easy recipe for a hearty soup entree. It is spicy and delicious. I have added sauted chicken and garlic to it as well. My family really looks forward to this dish. I love it because it is delicious. There are no leftovers, ever!
Have made this soup twice in less than a month as we love it. I don't do the peas but this is an excellent soup.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 390
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 110mg (37% of DV)
- Sodium: 1380mg (57% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (22% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 27g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.