Cheese Tortellini Soup with Shrimp is an easy-to-make soup that offers a hint of spice and extraordinary flavor.
- 4 cups (32 fluid ounces) reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1/2 pound (51/60 count) small cooked shrimp
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen petite peas, thawed
COMBINE broth, sauce, wine and pepper in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add pasta; reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
ADD shrimp and peas; cook for an additional 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Easiest soup ever
It was so easy... favors were great. I received great comments on my dinner party
This was a quick and easy recipe for a hearty soup entree. It is spicy and delicious. I have added sauted chicken and garlic to it as well. My family really looks forward to this dish. I love it because it is delicious. There are no leftovers, ever!
Have made this soup twice in less than a month as we love it. I don't do the peas but this is an excellent soup.