Cheese Tortellini Soup with Shrimp is an easy-to-make soup that offers a hint of spice and extraordinary flavor.
- 4 cups (32 fluid ounces) reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1/2 pound (51/60 count) small cooked shrimp
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen petite peas, thawed
COMBINE broth, sauce, wine and pepper in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add pasta; reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
ADD shrimp and peas; cook for an additional 1 minute. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Have made this soup twice in less than a month as we love it. I don't do the peas but this is an excellent soup.
Read More Reviews