This colorful Cheese Tortellini with Garden Vegetables is ready in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for all occasions.
- 1 package (9oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, cooked, drained and kept warm
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into strips
- 5 1/2 cups (4 1/2oz.) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 container (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
HEAT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms and bell peppers; cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to low; add sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
ARRANGE vegetable mixture on serving platter or individual plates; top with pasta. Sprinkle with basil.
Review This Recipe
This was super yummy! I sprinkled it with motz cheese for a few minutes at the end . Great hit with my husband too:)
Read More Reviews