Cheese Tortellini with Garden Vegetables
This colorful Cheese Tortellini with Garden Vegetables is ready in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for all occasions.
- 1 package (9oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.), cooked, drained and kept warm
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into strips
- 5 1/2 cups (4 1/2oz.) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 container (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ARRANGE vegetable mixture on serving platter or individual plates; top with pasta. Sprinkle with basil.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This was super yummy! I sprinkled it with motz cheese for a few minutes at the end . Great hit with my husband too:)
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.