Macaroni and cheese combine with ground beef and biscuits to create this terrific Cheeseburger Casserole dish.
- 1 package (40 ounces) STOUFFER'S Macaroni & Cheese, defrosted
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish(optional)
- 1 cup (1 medium) tomato, chopped
- 1 container (7.5ounces) refrigerated biscuit dough (enough for 10 biscuits)
PLACE ground beef, onion and garlic powder in medium skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and fully cooked; drain.
COMBINE fully cooked beef mixture, ketchup, mustard and relish in medium bowl; stir in tomato. Place one half defrosted Macaroni and Cheese in 9-inch-square baking pan; top with ground beef mixture and then remaining Macaroni and Cheese.
BAKE in preheated 400°F. oven for 25 minutes. Place biscuits around edge of pan. Continue baking for 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are fully cooked and golden brown.
*DEFROST Macaroni and Cheese in microwave on 50% power for 20 to 25 minutes.
Review This Recipe
This was a fun meal to cook and the kids really ate it up. My picky husband ate it pretty well, too. We agreed it was more of a kid food than an adult food, though. This is a great recipe for kids in the kitchen!
Read More Reviews