These individually-sized dessert cups are handy for entertaining.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top each with level tablespoon of pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Review This Recipe
These are so scrumptious and easy to serve.
Read More Reviews