Cheesecake Cookie Cups
These individually-sized dessert cups are handy for entertaining.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top each with level tablespoon of pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
very easy to make and did not last very long....grand kids loved them!!!!!!!!
Always a hit!
We've brought these to many gatherings and they are always a hit. I have passed on this recipe many times.
I made these with my cousin for this past Thanksgiving... And it was sooooo good! The cheesecake wasn't too overpowering and the cookies were just right! My whole family loved it :)
Minis are great too
I made these in mini cupcake holders,and they were perfect. I cut the cookie dough pieces in half and rounded them in my hands. They were a hit!
easy and delicious
My son love it and they were easy to make.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (17% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.