Cheesy Bacon Muffins are a fun change of pace from the traditional BLT, served open-faced on toasted English muffins. Ready in less than 30 minutes and a perfect choice for lunch or a light dinner.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 strips bacon, cooked, drained
SPRINKLE tomatoes with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Heat oil in medium skillet. Dip tomatoes in flour; cook on both sides until browned.
PLACE two muffin halves on each plate; top each with a fried tomato slice, hot welsh rarebit and bacon.
Review This Recipe
i love it so much i will make it all the time
Read More Reviews