Cheesy Bacon Muffins
Cheesy Bacon Muffins are a fun change of pace from the traditional BLT, served open-faced on toasted English muffins. Ready in less than 30 minutes and a perfect choice for lunch or a light dinner.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 strips bacon, cooked, drained
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE two muffin halves on each plate; top each with a fried tomato slice, hot welsh rarebit and bacon.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Love it so much!! I tried to add a fried egg above the bacon.
Sunday Morn Special
Wow! We loved this. I used Vegetarian bacon strips in place of the regular bacon. (Morning Star). Sprinkled with fresh sniped chives.....and a glass of champagne. Voila!
i love it so much i will make it all the time
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.