Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Chowder
Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Chowder is ready in 1 hour and is a very simple preparation. Hearty and full of flavors, this chowder is great for lunch or dinner and casual entertaining.
- 1 pkg. (40 oz.) Family Size Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake, defrosted *
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, defrosted
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
*DEFROST Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake in microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 15 minutes
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Great and Simple Meal!
This meal was absolutely fabulous! It took about 10 minutes to prepare. I let it cook in a crockpot for about 2 hours, and served it up with cornbread. Delicious!! My husband and 10 year old loved it and said this one is a keeper. Thanks meals.com for another delicious recipe! One of the fastest meals I've ever prepared.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.