This Cheesy Chili Pizza Pie is THE pizza for those chili and cheese lovers in your family. The chili and rich cheese sauce take this treat to a new level. Serve as an appetizer, snack or light lunch.
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili with beans
- 1 package (10 oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directionsage
- 1 (10 oz.) Italian bread shell
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons diced tomato
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
COMBINE chili with beans and one tablespoon flour in small bowl; spread over bread shell. Combine Welsh rarebit and remaining flour in small bowl; spoon over chili.
SPRINKLE with olives, green onions and tomato; place pizza on baking sheet.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until Welsh rarebit is set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Review This Recipe
This a very good. My kids loved it. Its messy but very good.
Read More Reviews