Cheesy Chili Pizza Pie
This Cheesy Chili Pizza Pie is THE pizza for those chili and cheese lovers in your family. The chili and rich cheese sauce take this treat to a new level. Serve as an appetizer, snack or light lunch.
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili with beans
- 1 package (10 oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (10 oz.) Italian bread shell
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons diced tomato
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE chili with beans and one tablespoon flour in small bowl; spread over bread shell. Combine Welsh rarebit and remaining flour in small bowl; spoon over chili.
SPRINKLE with olives, green onions and tomato; place pizza on baking sheet.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until Welsh rarebit is set. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
cheesy chili pizza pie
what could be better?
What could be better then a pizza with a lot of cheese and chilli?
This a very good. My kids loved it. Its messy but very good.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.