This Cheesy Chipped Beef Bake gets extra flavor from Worcestershire sauce and ground black pepper. Ready in less than 1 hour, this is perfect for all occasions.
- 2 packages STOUFFER'S Creamed Chipped Beef
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced mushrooms with juice
- 3/4 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
COMBINE Creamed Chipped Beef, peas, mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper in medium bowl; place in 8-inch-square baking pan.
COMBINE baking mix, egg, milk, and onion powder in medium bowl; stir well until smooth. Gently spoon over beef mixture; top with cheese.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in topping comes out clean.
*Defrost Creamed Chipped Beef in microwave on 50% power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Review This Recipe
I have been making this since I discovered it in 2002. Easy, delicious and a good dish to make in a snap when you forget to defrost something for dinner.