Cheesy Chipped Beef Bake
This Cheesy Chipped Beef Bake gets extra flavor from Worcestershire sauce and ground black pepper. Ready in less than 1 hour, this is perfect for all occasions.
- 2 packages STOUFFER'S Creamed Chipped Beef
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 ounces sliced mushrooms with juice
- 3/4 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE Creamed Chipped Beef, peas, mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper in medium bowl; place in 8-inch-square baking pan.
COMBINE baking mix, egg, milk, and onion powder in medium bowl; stir well until smooth. Gently spoon over beef mixture; top with cheese.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in topping comes out clean.
*Defrost Creamed Chipped Beef in microwave on 50% power for 5 to 6 minutes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I have been making this since I discovered it in 2002. Easy, delicious and a good dish to make in a snap when you forget to defrost something for dinner.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 241
- Calories from Fat: 133
- Total Fat: 14.8g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 695mg (28% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 14.6g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .9g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 12.5g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 33% of DV
- Iron: 14% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.