You may have seen this Cheesy Green Chili Sausage Bake casserole served at bridge club or at neighborhood covered dish parties, but this recipe adds an exciting new taste treat with Stouffer's Welsh Rarebit and diced green chiles.
- 1 package (10 oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 8 ounces bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 3 cups herb-seasoned croutons
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease 12x8-inch baking dish.
COMBINE Welsh rarebit, chiles, broccoli, sausage, croutons and cheese; transfer to prepared baking dish.
MIX soup, eggs and milk; pour evenly over crouton mixture.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
Review This Recipe
This dish was great. I was unsure about the ingredients when I first looked at the recipe, but they all worked really well for a flavorful dish.
Read More Reviews