Cheesy One-Skillet Chicken and Rice
Easy and Cheesy! This One-Skillet Chicken and Rice combo is perfect for a quick evening meal.. Keep instant rice and Stouffer's Welsh Rarebit on hand and this will be your make-anytime meal that gets rave reviews!
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) chicken broth
- 1 package (10-oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 2 cups instant rice
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I had to omit the Welsh Rarebit since none of the stores in my area care it, But other than that, my family loved it...even my daughter who doesn't like rice like it. Go figure. My husband is already asking when we can have it again. WOW
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.