Cheesy Sausage and Green Chile Muffins
Cheesy Sausage and Green Chile Muffins are a tasty variation to use anytime you want to add a little flair to your meal.
- 1 package (11 oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups all-purpose baking mix
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE welsh rarebit, sausage, chiles, chili powder and cumin in medium bowl. Add baking mix; stir just until moistened. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
the muffins are great
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.