Versatile Cheesy Spinach Pasta Pie is a tasty baked meatless pasta dish that is perfect for brunch, lunch, light dinner or to use as a side dish.
- 1 package (9-oz.) STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, defrosted according to package directions
- 6 ounces dry spaghetti, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 large eggs, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed basil
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE pasta, oil and 2 lightly beaten eggs in large bowl; press onto bottom and up side of 10-inch pie plate.
BAKE for 7 to 10 minutes or until set.
COMBINE creamed spinach, remaining eggs, ricotta cheese, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, half-and-half, onion, Parmesan, parsley and basil; spoon into pasta shell. Top with remaining mozzarella.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean; cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Review This Recipe
This dish is great. It is very easy to make and both my meat eater husband and vegetarian family members enjoyed it.
Read More Reviews