Versatile Cheesy Spinach Pasta Pie is a tasty baked meatless pasta dish that is perfect for brunch, lunch, light dinner or to use as a side dish.
- 1 package (9-oz.) STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, defrosted according to package directions
- 6 ounces dry spaghetti, prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 large eggs, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed basil
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE pasta, oil and 2 lightly beaten eggs in large bowl; press onto bottom and up side of 10-inch pie plate.
BAKE for 7 to 10 minutes or until set.
COMBINE creamed spinach, remaining eggs, ricotta cheese, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, half-and-half, onion, Parmesan, parsley and basil; spoon into pasta shell. Top with remaining mozzarella.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean; cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Review This Recipe
Read More Reviews