Wrapped tortillas filled with tasty chipped beef make these Cheesy Tortilla Spirals great for parties or a festive appetizer.
- 1 package (11 ounces) STOUFFER'S Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted*
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 10 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
COMBINE cream cheese, 1/3 cup cheddar cheese, lime juice, chili powder and cumin in medium bowl; stir in creamed chipped beef, cilantro and green onion. Evenly divide mixture among tortillas, spreading to cover each tortilla.
ROLL up each tortilla. Place rolled tortillas seam-side-down on baking sheet; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
BAKE for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 3 to 5 minutes; slice into 1-inch pieces. Serve hot.
NOTE: Recipe can also be prepared without baking. Omit cheese topping; refrigerate filled and rolled tortillas for at least 1 hour to set filling before slicing.
*DEFROST creamed chipped beef in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Cheesy Tortilla Spirals
When I took it out of the oven, it was still hot after sitting for 10 minutes. Meaning that the inside was goozing out. I didn't enjoy it warm. I put the left overs in the refrigerator. The next day, I tried it again cold and it was great! You just have to wait until it cools completely.
Read More Reviews