Celebrate the red, white and blue with this vibrant fresh mixed berry cheesecake pie. Perfect for a picnic or 4th of July party, the smooth and creamy cheesecake pie filling in gingersnap crust will be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 30, 2-inch cookies)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 packages (12 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups pitted fresh cherries and mixed berries (such as blueberries, raspberries and/or sliced strawberries)
- 3 tablespoons cherry, raspberry or strawberry jam, warmed
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
COMBINE crumbs and sugar in pie plate. Stir in butter. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate.
BAKE for 8 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
PLACE evaporated milk, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared pie crust.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Arrange cherries and berries on top of pie; drizzle with warmed jam.
• 1 can (15 oz.) pitted, dark sweet bing cherries, drained (about 1 cup), can be used instead of fresh cherries.
Review This Recipe
Cherry Berry Cheesecake Pie
This recipe is delicious. It's not a difficult pie to make and it generously serves eight people. Use whatever berries are in season at the time.