Try this rich and delicious butterscotch brownie recipe. It's quick and easy, and your family will ask you to make more.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup morsels and nuts. Spread into ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
BAKE for 30 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
Rich and simply wonderfu
The only way this could be improved is with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top! Quick to make and bake. I surprised my family with this treat last night.
Read More Reviews