A delightful chocolately treat. And quick too!
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup raisins,diced dried fruit,shredded coconut, nuts, marshmallows, (any combination of)
LINE baking sheets with wax paper.
MELT morsels, butter and large marshmallows in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in vanilla extract. Stir in oats and remaining ingredients.
DROP by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared sheets. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes before serving. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Review This Recipe
Fantastic no bakes ever!!
These are a wonderful version of the no bakes my mother-in-law makes for the holidays....really different and tasty with the raisins.
Read More Reviews