A delightful chocolately treat. And quick too!
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup raisins,diced dried fruit,shredded coconut, nuts, marshmallows, (any combination of)
LINE baking sheets with wax paper.
MELT morsels, butter and large marshmallows in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in vanilla extract. Stir in oats and remaining ingredients.
DROP by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared sheets. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes before serving. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Review This Recipe
I tried this recipe with my kids the other night. And let me tell you they really enjoy them. They wanted me to make more. My 13 year old son really really liked them the most. He really likes chocolate and this is going to be one of his favorite cookies from now on. They are just so good.
Read More Reviews