A delightful chocolately treat. And quick too!
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 cup raisins,diced dried fruit,shredded coconut, nuts, marshmallows, (any combination of)
LINE baking sheets with wax paper.
MELT morsels, butter and large marshmallows in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in vanilla extract. Stir in oats and remaining ingredients.
DROP by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared sheets. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes before serving. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Review This Recipe
Tastes like Chunky candy bar
I've made these cookies before using raisins and they tasted almost identical to a Chunky Candy Bar. Great for after a meal when you just want a little bit of something sweet.
Read More Reviews