Chewy Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies are sure to become your family's favorite. Full of chocolate, oats, cranberries and nuts, they also make great cookies for giving as gifts.
- 20 NESTLÉ CRUNCH or Milk Chocolate NestEggs, unwrapped and cut in quarters
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups quick oats, uncooked
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt. Beat sugar, butter, milk, egg and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats, Nestlé NestEggs, cranberries and nuts. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Excellent Thanksgiving Dessert
This cookie is soft and chewy, and just full of flavor. Every bite has a suprise. We took several dozen to the local nursing home and the residents kept saying that it reminded them of thanksgivings of old. It is just a really good, fun and very easy cookie to make. A real twist to plain old oatmeal cookies!
Read More Reviews