Chicken A La King
All-time favorite Chicken A La King is ready in less than 30 minutes. Mushrooms and bite-sized pieces of chicken in a luxurious cream sauce make this dish a winner!
- 1 can (10 1/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (8 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ Table Cream
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 oz. sliced mushrooms
- Cooked egg noodles
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked through. Add mushrooms; cook until mushrooms are softened. Stir in soup mixture. Cook until heated through and thickened. Serve immediately over egg noodles.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430
- Calories from Fat: 200
- Total Fat: 22g (34% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 12g (58% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 115mg (38% of DV)
- Sodium: 610mg (25% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 24g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.