Chicken and Cheese Entomatadas
Chicken and Cheese Entomatadas are a Mexican favorite, made with chicken and fresh cheese wrapped in a tortilla and cooked in a creamy and savory tomato sauce.
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 1 cup prepared red sofrito (such as Goya or Ducal)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 medium corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 1/4 cups crumbled Mexican fresh cheese (queso fresco), divided
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet. Fry tortillas one at a time for 2 to 3 seconds to soften. Drain tortillas on paper towels. Dip tortillas in sofrito mixture; fill evenly with shredded chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll filled tortillas and arrange in same skillet.
POUR remaining sofrito mixture over filled tortillas in skillet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese; cook over medium-low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened and entomatadas are heated through.
SERVE topped with media crema.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.