Chicken & Prosciutto Tortelloni with Artichokes and Mint
Mint adds garden freshness to this simple chicken and prosciutto pasta dish. Using tortellini and artichokes, this dish is quick and easy to prepare and makes any meal a little more elegant.
Another extraordinary recipe from the chefs at Casa Buitoni®
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Prosciutto Tortelloni (9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh, frozen or jarred artichoke hearts, thinly sliced
- 4 mint leaves
- 1/3 cup (about 1 1/2 ounces) shredded Pecorino-Romano cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add artichokes and mint; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Season with salt, if desired.
ADD cooked pasta to skillet; toss gently. Serve with cheese; garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 540
- Calories from Fat: 190
- Total Fat: 21g (33% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (35% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 930mg (39% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 60g (20% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 26g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.