Chicken and Rice Parmesan
This Chicken and Rice Parmesan recipe is a great choice for a weeknight meal. Ready in less than 1 hour. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and cheese.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, coarsely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
REMOVE from heat; stir in cheese and parsley.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Yum! Definitely a keeper!
This was so good! I used a can of diced tomatos with italian seasonings instead of the two chopped tomatoes, and I had to add an extra 1/2 cup of water. It turned out so tasty and was very easy to make. This will definitely become a staple dish at my house.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.