Need a quick, delicious recipe for dinner? Try this Chicken in Creamy Tomato Sauce With Linguine recipe! Simply add some cream to Buitoni Refrigerated Marinara Sauce to lighten the flavor of this traditional dish. Next sauté some chicken breast strips and combine with linguine, and you've got a tasty and beautiful quick meal.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or vegetable oil
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 containers (15 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; season with salt and ground black pepper. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
POUR sauce into same skillet; cook until heated through (do not boil). Add chicken and cream; stir well. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
TOSS with pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Review This Recipe
Yummy!!! It's amazing how tasty this recipe is even though it's not much of an effort to make. Don't count on left overs. My family had second and third helpings the night I made it. They loved it.
Read More Reviews