Chicken and Fettuccine with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is ready in 30 minutes and uses delicious and convenient Buitoni pasta. Chopped vegetables and sun-dried tomatoes add extra color and flavor flair. This is perfect for casual entertaining and excellent for a quick family meal too.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 4 (about 1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced into strips
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 3 cups chopped cooked vegetables
- 3/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT chicken strips in ¼ cup dressing until warm; toss with pasta, remaining dressing, vegetables, tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Well, this recipe is good, but i changed the souce. I did not want to take the risk of italian salad dressing.
Instead i made fettuccine Alfredo and on top chicken and broccali. And everyone said it was really really good!
Read More Reviews