Chicken and Fettuccine with Sun-Dried Tomatoes is ready in 30 minutes and uses delicious and convenient Buitoni pasta. Chopped vegetables and sun-dried tomatoes add extra color and flavor flair. This is perfect for casual entertaining and excellent for a quick family meal too.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 4 (about 1 pound total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced into strips
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 3 cups chopped cooked vegetables
- 3/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT chicken strips in ¼ cup dressing until warm; toss with pasta, remaining dressing, vegetables, tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Easy and Tastes Great!
This meal was easy to prepare and tasted great. I followed the suggestion below and added garlic and onions. It really added some flavor to it. A real winner in our family.
Read More Reviews