Chicken Fettucini Florentine
Fettuccine Alfredo gets a makeover when you add creamed spinach and chicken to create Chicken Fettucini Florentine, This is a beautiful dish that will make you shine!
- 1 package (11.5 oz.) STOUFFER'S Fettucini Alfredo, cooked according to pkg. directions, kept hot
- 1 package (9 oz.) STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, cooked according to pkg. directions, kept hot
- 1 cup cooked, diced chicken breast meat
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
It's like dining out--at home
Had this dish at an Italian restaurant (without chicken) and had to try it at home. It was great, fast, and easy. I can't wait to try it again, maybe sprinkle with Mozzarella and bake for a few minutes, it can only taste better. I might try it meatless too.
I love this dish! It's my favorite meal of all time! p.s. try adding mushrooms, they make it even better!
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 420
- Calories from Fat: 200
- Total Fat: 22g (34% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (46% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 100mg (33% of DV)
- Sodium: 860mg (36% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 27g
- Vitamin A: 70% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.